Friday, May 10, 2013

My Graphics & Animation Training at La Union

Mr. Reynante M. Martinez
(Trainor/Facilitator)
Last April 24 to 25, 2013, I have attended a Two-day Training on Graphics and Animation for ICT Professionals in Region I. The event was held at the CHEDROI Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, HEDC Building, Government Center, Sevilla, City of San Fernando, La Union.

Engr. Reyen M. Sabate
(Officer In-Charge)
During the first day of the training, Mr. Reynante M. Martinez, a lightning artist, art contributor, CG generalist and the Speaker of the event, introduces the basic concepts about the open source applications that can be used for 3D Animation. The first open source application that has been introduced to us is the “BLENDER” which is used to create and mold a 3D object/character. The second one is “GIMP” which is used for editing/enhancing images to be imported on a blender project and vice-versa and is similar with Adobe Photoshop.

During the second day of the training, the participants of the training were able to create a 3D environment for a Model. We were also able to focused adding light and virtual lightning to the scene. Afterwards, we’re able to create our first animation.

It was a fun filled experienced and I am proud to be a part of that Two-day Training because I gain a lot and I can share additional knowledge to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment